Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Decoupage



In my home school art class we started a fun decoupage project last week and finished up this week. They really seemed to enjoy it and they turned out so cute. First, on tan craft paper we used acrylic paint and foam rollers and stamps to create our background. Next, we cut out pumpkins and stitched around the edges with crochet thread just to add a fun detail.




Then things got messy with the Mod Podge as we decoupaged on the pumpkins and gave the whole thing a good coat of glue also. Lastly we stamped on some expression with letter stamps, glued on some button accents and framed it out with some jute rope around the edges. Really cute and festive!


1 comment:

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget