Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jesus is the reason for the season!

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
--Isaiah 9:6
"....I bring you good new of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."
--Luke 2:10
"Every good and perfect gift is from above."
--James 1:17
Merry Christmas to all!
I hope you experience the GIFT of Jesus Christ this Christmas season.
See you in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget