Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hanging Heart Happy



Made some cute hanging hearts this weekend out of fabric.
To see a tutorial on how I made them click here.



These were easy and inexpensive to make and would be a great Valentine Happy!

***And if anyone could give me some tips on how to increase my pic size now that I have my Mac I would be forever grateful! I can't figure it out for the life of me.




Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special





DIY Day @ ASPTL



The Shabby Chic Cottage

giveaways

The DIY Show Off

7 comments:

  1. Oooo those are SAH-WEET! Can't help ya with your mac. I'm barely able to figure out blogger on my pc. :)

    Thanks for linking to Mi4M....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...great colors...clever stuffing idea, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. These creative little hearts look so fun to make. I love projects that arn't rocket science. They would make wonderful gifts for some dear friends. Wouldn't they look great with a monogram? Thanks for the inspiration.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! love the pattern/color combo :)

    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Valentine and I like the message too.
    FYI--my give-a-way starts tonight.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty. I love the colors you used. And the message.. its a great verse..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget