Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Art




I've been busy creating lately. If your an artist, you know that creativity comes in spurts, or at least it does for me. Seems like when something inspires me, I can't stop. But then I can go weeks without having that creative spark, especially if I'm crazy busy. I've been having so much fun lately combining my love for paint with collage. There are so many fun scrapbook papers-I just love the colors and patterns. And I love using scripture as inspiration, and having God's word sprinkled throughout my home.

I hope you like the pieces I've created over the past couple weeks!

"Love your neighbor as yourself"





"Love the Lord your God...."



"The birds of the air...."













8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! So talented! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are seriously beautiful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I love collages...Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-those are amazing. Lots of detail.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love putting scripture verses on my art. I'm wondering how I can put verses on my doorpost as commanded in Deuteronomy! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget