Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Crafting with Friends


This summer, me and three of my friends made plans to get together this fall and have an art day once a month. Okay, so unfortunately, we ended up only getting together twice, but we had a great time.

I love Things With Wings, so we decided to use their art as our inspiration and make some cute scrap collages for our homes. I love how each friend made their collage their own; each is so unique and creative. We used canvas boards, decoupage glue, acrylic paints, and scrapbook papers. We just printed our words off the computer.

Do any of you crafters out there get together with your friends and create? I'd love to hear your stories and ideas for crafting with friends!




The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. If you do a craft with friends day again, I would love to come!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget