Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Free-cycle Reindeer Craft


So what can you do with a bunch of sticks???
We sure don't need them for a fire, since on this first day of winter
it was 70 degrees today where I live.


I have to give credit for this free-cycle project to my hair stylist Tina and Pottery Barn. She was inspired by Pottery Barn (above), so she made her own stick reindeer version (below).


I thought hers was so cute, I had to add it to our "to do" Christmas craft
list, and today was the perfect day.


We gathered up our sticks, a hot glue gun, spay paint, glitter and some jute cording.
And Wa La, we had a simple and free craft project for the day.



It's actually harder than you think to round up the right combination of sticks.


My friend Tina painted hers pewter, but I only had white spay paint, so we
used it and added some glitter "bling". Everything is better with glitter, right?


Wish I had more talent in the staging and photography department, but that's not my gig. Just use your imagination . . . and take my word for it. . . they turned out cute!


Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:11


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

The DIY Show Off


handmade projects


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget