Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cute Valentine Door Decor


I love my friend Amanda's blog; My Heart's Desire. She has fabulous recipes, cute kids, and does a wonderful job of sharing her heart-plus she's a really sweet person : ) I just had to show you the adorable Valentine's Heart she made for her doors. It reminded me of a pumpkin door decor tutorial I did last year, and I had every intention at the time to make one for every holiday-Easter eggs, flowers, etc.... But of course, it never happened. Amanda's turned out so cute I think I'm inspired to make some more-better get started on my Easter eggs now!

Hop on over to My Heart's Desire to see the tutorial for this great Valentine's Door Decor.




Here's a couple of tips I found helpful in addition to Amanda's tutorial: Recycled plastic bags work great for stuffing; I stapled the edges for extra security (staples don't show) and you need to use a spray indoor/outdoor clear coat or your paper will get soggy when it rains. I've also got my tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget