Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Football Season...Show Your Spirit!


The weather is beautiful this week and it finally "feels" like football season! Here's a super easy craft to show your school spirit. 


I hosted an informal craft day a couple of Saturdays ago at my house with some really fun, creative friends. I had a blast crafting with Amanda from My Heart's Desire, Melony from Cleverly Creative Girl and Kennita from Random.Acts.Of.KINDness. Even though we had some healthy team rivalry going on, we still managed to make some cute door decorations. (That is Amanda above-I'm a HOG fan...no offense Ole Miss fans!)



We simply cut football shapes (except for Kennita's paws) out of inexpensive brown burlap, donned them with our school colors in acrylic craft paint, stapled them together and stuffed with plastic grocery bags.  Add some cute ribbon and you're done-easy peasy! 

  

Be sure and check out the other girl's posts-I think theirs turned out a lot cuter than mine.



Amanda has a great tutorial on her blog-to see it click HERE.




Join me over at www.infarrantlycreative.net for:


1 comment:

  1. This is great, will have to make one for my son who is obsessed with American football, thanks for sharing, will check out Amanda's site for tutorial.

    Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
    Art Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget