Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome Summer with a Frozen Chocolate Pie


Since I've been such a terrible blogger lately, I thought I'd share one of my favorite dessert recipes that will be a great way to kick off your summer. It's delicious, quick and easy to make, and only has a few ingredients. I know, I feel guilty posting when I don't have more to share or say, but summer has kicked in, the kids are all home, and I started teaching my art classes last week. I will be posting weekly on my art lesson blog, so if your looking for a painting project for yourself or your kids, come see me over at my studio! Last week we painted Folk Art Houses, Peacocks and American Flags. Click HERE to see post.


Try this recipe out this week-your family will love it! In fact, I always make two at a time!

Four Ingredients:
6 Hershey Bars with Almonds
1 Stick butter
1 Carton Cool Whip
1 Oreo or Chocolate Pie Crust


In your microwave, melt chocolate bars and butter on low heat in a microwave. Stir together until smooth. 


Fold cool whip into chocolate mixture and stir until smooth. 


Pour into pie crust and place in freezer.
Top with cool whip before serving.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget