Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Paper Doll Craft




It's such an easy little craft! It brings back memories for me. The kids love it, and it makes wonderful garland for the tree.


We spent an afternoon cutting and coloring paper dolls in front of the fire.


The possibilities are limited only by your imagination-angels,fairies, snowmen, Christmas trees, snowfakes . . .




We kept it simple; just using supplies we had around the house. My favorites were the dancing girls that we made out of recycled grocery bag paper.


Sometimes it's the simple things in life!

The Girl Creative


preschool corner

1 comment:

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget