Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My break

In case you're curious about what I've been up to the last couple of weeks, here's a quick post to update you.


In my last post, I said Santa had been good to me. Well, here's what he brought me! Isn't it beautiful!!! It's a MacBook Pro. I'm in love!



The only problem now is that I have to figure out how it works and get all my old stuff transferred over, so...... you are going to have to bear with me. You know.... I am in the "middle aged" category so I'm a little tech challenged--he, he. I may not be posting as much until I get it all figured out. Luckily I did figure out how to download my new photos.


I also wanted to show off this cute mosaic that my daughter made over the break.


And I've started exercising to firm up my blogger bottom.


I spent a lot of time alone with Jesus and time reading His word.


I started some new artwork that I can't wait to show you!


I tried not to work too much, but I did clean out some drawers. I ran across some old magnets that inspired me to create a chore chart for my kids so we could start off 2010 right! But I spent most of my time with my family, just playing and being lazy. We even did some shrinky dinks yesterday--I haven't done those since I was a kid....and my kids were amazed. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. I started a whole bunch of projects, but didn't get even ONE finished! Time to put in back in high gear!

1 comment:

  1. Nooooo! Not Jillian! I can't stand her! Mainly because I did her 30 day shred and it was worse than the Army. Plus I don't need to lose weight. I gave the DVD away! Now every time I see her face I get flashbacks! Haha, well, anyways, so interesting that you would post the mosaic bone because my neighbor has a beautiful butterfly mosaic. Do you know what material you use to make it?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make posting worth-while for me! Thank you so much and be assured I read each and every comment! I would love to answer each and everyone, but I have a hard enough time just posting. If you have specific questions or just want to touch base, please email me! Blessings!

There was an error in this gadget