Welcome to all my new followers!!!! I'm soooooo excited to have you! And in case you missed it this week, Amy at Mod Podge featured my Decoupage Do-over this week at Mod Podge Rocks. To thank all my followers, old and new, Amy will be giving away a custom decoupage piece of art that I created with a lucky follower in mind-if you haven't signed up yet, you can still can by looking here. This is what we will be giving away.
You can......
Hang it on your china buffet.....
Spice up a lamp.....
Put it on your tree!
Or you can give it as a gift. I can't wait to hear how the winner uses it. For those of you who are new, I usually like to post at least three times a week, but with the holidays, and kids getting ready to be at home 24/7, I will be posting once a week until January. Last night I was scrambling around trying to pull together teacher gifts and I realized I didn't have any gift tags. I had to pick up some light bulbs at my neighborhood home improvement store and these caught my eye.
"What are they, you ask?" Paint and formica sample cards. A light bulb went on in my head---FREE gift tags. Yeah!!! So my kids and I did a little crafting last night. They had a blast and it cost me no dinero....we just used supplies that I already had like ribbon, puff paint, Mod Podge, jute rope, hole punches, scrapbook paper, rubber stamps, etc.... Here's what we created:
We starting off with the intention of making just gift tags....
"Or a necklace, or an initial tag, or gifts for our friends!" I guess the possibilities are endless.
My kid's created the few above.

http://thepersimmonperch.blogspot.com/2009/12/made-it-monday_20.html







These are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI’m hoping you’ll share on Friday’s Nature Table. Pop on over to my blog to post a link.
Blessings and magic.
Donni
Wow, they are all so wonderful! Love the one with the twigs :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for welcoming us! Love your ideas!
ReplyDeleteNow that's what I call frugal and cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Oh those are darling! So many places to use those, the possibilities are endless!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I love the ornament with the snowflake and gingham! Happy Holidays! ~Lisa
ReplyDeleteHow cool are they? And a great way to have some family fun and creativity together for FREEEEEE!!! Can't beat that :)
ReplyDeleteYou've been featured.
ReplyDeleteHave a Very Merry Christmas
Cheri
I love some of those ideas! thanks for linking!
ReplyDeletethose are darling! So many places to use those, the possibilities are endless!
ReplyDeleteWork from home India